Polymer Compound For Machinable Metal Repairs
• Designed for machinable repairs for rehabilitation of broken, worn, or older equipment or machine parts
• Provides in-situ, quick, cost effective, and permanent repairs at a fraction of replacement costs
• Saves downtime, labor, energy, and money by using in-house manpower, partial disassembly, and no moving or transportation.
• Repairs cracked US Navy FOD screens and engine blocks; scored shafts, hydraulic rams, and worn king pins and other equipment; oversize bearing housings, damaged machine parts, and more
• Cold welding, where open flames pose danger, or access is limited, or downtime is too costly.
• Serving more than 20 industries since 1985